Sunday, July 24, 2011

HOT Deal....Cool Fall Portraits!


Early Booking Incentives  •  See below for details!



(visit http://www.jgaughanphotography.com/ to view our full portfolio!)

Dear all,

Hope you're enjoying the summer heat.  Here in the midwest, it's been hotter than hot for about 2 weeks straight.  That's okay by me, I don't miss those Chicago winters at all!

Even though the dog days of summer seem unbearable, they remind me that my girls will be going back to school before I know it ,  and the fall phoyography season will be here all too soon.   I get the honor of doing the YMCA portraits again this year....exciting! 


Because I want to be able to get to everyone this year, I'm putting out my fall calendar now and taking advance bookings.  Get all the details here.


Any appointment booked via PayPal by the end of July will receive $25off the session!
Please email us at jgpix@hotmail.com to reserve a spot.

Easy PayPal booking option below!!

Choose Your Option








We offer custom, creative photography for the whole family, just the kids, or your 2012 high school senior.
Please visit http://www.jgaughanphotography.com/ to view  more examples!


John Gaughan • Edwardsville Outdoor Photographer • 618.979.5274 • jgpix@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment